Thread: Kitsune's Haven
View Single Post
I Am Tam
Quote:
Originally Posted by Den View Post
@Tam: Aoife-dolly says "Mom got rid of all the glitter on my face, and says that I deserve a cute faceup because my sculpt has a lot of potential for cuteness. I still don't have a body yet, though."

I had fun today, even though the paint brushes I got at walmart sucked hardcore for painting. I managed to score a set for half-price at Hobby Lobby on my way home, which gave me more than enough brushes in the size range I prefer (3 all the way down to 10/0, though I'll also keep an eye out for 00 and smaller brushes).
Awwww. Yes, Aoife, you do have an adorable face, and lovely hair. That's why you went to your mom instead of the give away table.

I'm glad you were able to find good brushes, Den. The blah ones might come in handy for something someday. Like painting repairs on a wall or something.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Espy View Post
I’ve considered getting into BJD, but oh boy is it difficult to find a doll and face-up artist that fits my aesthetic.
Oh, Aoife's not a BJD. She's just a playline doll with eyes that change.
I'm not very active right now, because of stuff. If you don't see me around and you really need to get hold of me, you can yell at me over at one of these places?

My blog.

KofK

CS

Gaia

Sale thread

woman
Old Posted 04-21-2019, 06:05 PM Reply With Quote