Thread: Ludum Dare 44
View Single Post
Developer
Default Ludum Dare 44   #1  
The next Ludum Dare is Ludum Dare 44, starting Friday April 26th at 9PM EDT (6PM PDT) and ending 72 hours later at Monday April 29th at 9PM EDT (6PM PDT).

I figure it's probably a good idea to get a head start on figuring out who's going to be working with me. Would anyone be interested in joining my team? Espy, what about you?

Who's on my team will also determine what tools we use and what role I'll be playing. Last jam I was solo, used Javascript, and discovered an unexpected talent for pixel art. Ludum Dare 40 was with one other person, used Unity, and managed to come up with acceptable 3D graphics by bashing together polygons. But Unity with 2D graphics is the most common -- LD36, LD38, LD39, and LD42 were all built this way, with the first three being team efforts and the last one being a solo effort.
Games by Coda (updated 10/1/2023 - New game: Adrift)
Art by Coda (updated 8/25/2022 - beatBitten and All-Nighter Simulator)

Mega Man: The Light of Will (Mega Man / Green Lantern crossover: In the lead-up to the events of Mega Man 2, Dr. Wily has discovered emotional light technology. How will his creations change how humankind thinks about artificial intelligence? Sadly abandoned. Sufficient Velocity x-post)
Old Posted 04-08-2019, 10:18 AM Reply With Quote