View Single Post
It Won't Stop
Default   #9  
i don't know of anyone with set prices currently, but they would be fairly expensive. each ukagaka has multiple components to take into consideration. there's actual coding for any and all features, writing lines, and making the shell, which is the visuals that go with the characters. typically, the ukagaka will have multiple expressions, sometimes even multiple poses which then also have multiple expressions, and some even have dress-up features that (of course) would need parts made for each pose as well.

a reasonable baseline that i personally would expect to pay for a custom ukagaka... i'd probably start prices at $200 for a few expressions, basic features, and chat/menu options with a good amount of lines to keep things interesting.

of course, if you know what you want and know what creators you want to make it, it's definitely worth it. but if you're willing to learn the skills, it's actually very easy to get into ukagaka making yourself! and we have an entire discord and tumblr community dedicated to helping all members to become creators themselves.

Old Posted 12-07-2018, 08:48 PM Reply With Quote