View Single Post
I Am Tam
I took it easy Saturday evening and night. But it was just too loud to rest here today (tried, mastiff across the alley was in full woof, and some guy buzzed me demanding to be let in while I was trying to nap), so I went to the farmers market, sat in a quiet corner where I'm welcome, crocheted some, ate tasty snacks, gifted a couple two dollar pastries, and played with dolls. I got there feeling like I wasn't going to be able to last long enough to closing so I could help close the one veggie booth like I love to do, left there with most the headache even gone. Amazing how being at the market can be more restful than home sometimes. Got home to find my ebay parcel parked neatly in front of the door (I think the delivery lady even had it centred), so I used almost all the rest of the fibrefill to stuff the doll body in the package and put together the Sweet Love CPK knockoff dolly.

My arm is pretty sore, but I can still use it. I'm tired, but that could be left over stress toxin, because I was royally freaked. So either I'll have bad effects for the second shot, or maybe not at all. Unless this one decides to clobber me on Monday.
I'm not very active right now, because of stuff. If you don't see me around and you really need to get hold of me, you can yell at me over at one of these places?

My blog.

KofK

CS

Gaia

Sale thread

woman
Old Posted 09-19-2021, 09:02 PM Reply With Quote