View Single Post
Truthwatcher
Default   #5587  
Yeah, the patterns on labels can be very hard to read hope someone can do that for you!

I didn't get as much done today as I anticipated after all. But did paint most of my coat rack! 3 of 4 have a base coat of their multichromes done. The 4th one I started to paint, but the color is a little dark and the lighting in my apartment is garbage and the sun was almost gone. So it's postponed until tomorrow. Don't have a pic of all of the claws/arms, but this is the first one I painted:

The claw tips are gonna be painted a dark grey/silver after I do the multichrome on all of them and then it will just need a tiny bit of clean up and a uv-resistant clear coat.

Ah, I've never heard of Runa. Sounds interesting. My preferred caffeination method is coffee. If I buy at a shop, usually a latte (sometimes flavored, sometimes without flavor), but at home I usually go with either plain black coffee or just a little half and half or milk in it, no sugar.
I decided against coffee for today, but might make some up tomorrow morning to help me get my butt in gear and do stuff before my afternoon work shift.
Last edited by Kaderin Triste; 09-16-2021 at 10:31 PM.
Old Posted 09-16-2021, 10:27 PM Reply With Quote