View Single Post
Truthwatcher
Lol. Boss wants to know if I'll work OVERNIGHT at the museum on Fri and Sat through the summer (her message was kinda vague on dates/how many shifts it would be) for some ghost hunting group.
Like...you do realize that if I say yes to either one, it means working approximately 13-18+ hour days and running all weekend on an estimated 3-5 hours of sleep? Ha. How do I politely say no.

I mean, tbh, it could be kinda fun to see how/what the ghost hunting thing is, and I could make the Friday shift work with some conditions like, I'd need time between getting off at Joann and walking to the museum to buy food and someone else would have to work the desk shift on Sat afternoon because I'm not going to stay up for almost 24 hours straight and manage to be functional the next day if I only have maybe 5 hours at most to crash/sleep.

But the real funny part if it all is that any "ghosts" at the museum are a hoax. I've done my research and there is no basis for any kind of haunting in the building. No deaths, no occult practices or demon summonings. Literally nothing. XD
Old Posted 04-26-2021, 04:08 PM Reply With Quote