View Single Post
Double Rainbow
Quote:
Originally Posted by littl3chocobo View Post
i buy a few limited time snacks when they are yuzu flavoured? mostly i prefer the thing on its own merit and rarity is just a factor in committing not a factor in wanting it to begin with, haha
I never heard of yuzu. What is that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merskelly Metalien View Post
I get limited edition breakfast cereals. <x'D Like holiday cereals, the pumpkin cheerios or cheerios shaped like hearts for February. Or the Frankenberry and Christmas crunch. But I eat those like, right away, I don't collect them. <x}

OH! :D I got some Disney Movies on VHS that are a part of the Masterpiece collection. 0.0; Granted I haven't exactly taken care of them, and their cases are pretty much trashed, they're practically useless. >.> Well, save for the actual movie and extra features on the tape that are still watchable. :]

I also found that I have the 1995 Star Wars trilogy collection on VHS. :D I don't think it's technically limited edition, but when its a version of the original trilogy that is without any of the CGI effects. <X] It's got nostalgic value for me!
I bet the food would smell bad if they were collected and got rotten. I don't think I've collected movies... just movies I like. The original without cgi effects sounds awesome if there's not a bunch of them flying around. I did hear there were multiple virsions with different things in the same movies.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tohopekaliga View Post
I don't use the journal for anything. It was a filled out journal, written as is by a character from the setting. It was just very well done, and thus pretty memorable to me. (Though I see the statue more often)
Oh, that's pretty cool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voidbarker View Post
Never had limited edition items, rarely keen enough on them to want to buy 'em. Plus you can usually only order them online, and like hell if I trust the banks with doing that.
Honestly, I don't blame you. I was lucky to buy the limited ice cream in the store.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gallagher
the galla beast does not create the words that are posted in official capacity. the galla beast merely summons the proper incantations from the void and shares them with the world.
Old Posted 07-05-2020, 09:20 AM Reply With Quote