Thread: City Lock Down
View Single Post
Truthwatcher
Lol. So the museum opened to the public today and one of my coworkers immediately was all "where's your mask?!?"
Well let's see....
I'm a janitor. I am almost never even in the same room as anyone else. Now when I'm working the front desk and dealing directly with the public...sure. I'll wear a mask. But except for 1 person in the clay studio (who I'll only be close to if we pass in the hallway), the only people in the museum are the same ones who have been here for the last few weeks anyway so if any of us were sick, we would have known because it's highly unlikely that all of the staff is asymptomatic.

Also, there have been no new cases reported IN THE ENTIRE STATE in almost a week....so...yeah, if I'm gonna be in close-contact with someone, I'll wear a mask, but just for walking down a hallway...maybe not.

It just drives me absolutely crazy how some people get with all this. And usually they're the ones being the most careless. Oh sure, they'll wear their mask...and then fidget with it and adjust it all day and not once wash their hands.
And I get it, the virus is a scary thing if you have complications that could make it affect you more, but...it's like common sense goes out the window and they just let panic dictate everything.
I'm sanitizing everything and not touching my face or coughing on stuff, so...why does it matter that I'm not wearing my mask to mop a room that no one but me has been in in weeks?

Anyway...rant over. XD
Old Posted 05-26-2020, 01:08 PM Reply With Quote