View Single Post
Icy Footed
Honestly can relate Kaderin. 8/ The amount of times I've been told I'm NOT an asexual is kind of sad. :']

And the sheer amount of arrogance is astounding even from the LGBTQ community. <x/
It honestly feels like a heart-rip. ;_; Like damn man...the heck did I do to you to deserve this kinda bullsh*t??

I was told I can't be asexual because it doesn't exist, I'm just shy. That I need to try sex first. That I might actually like girls if I had sex with one. B/ That I'm not asexual if I have been sexually assaulted or abused, or even, RIDICULOUSLY, had a sexual relationship. <xD That I was just not receptive to anything sexual because I wasn't LETTING myself. X'D It's enough to make you cry! And I did. ;n; A couple times.

Still feel nothing towards anyone besides appreciation and interest in hair or t shirt or tattoos. :/ Still gonna completley not need sex at all. >:/ Just cause I want a huge muscley teddy bear of a dude to hold me warm and snug so I can sleep happy does NOT mean I'm not asexual! XD I'm not the only one who wants this too right?? <x} Am I crazy?? Nnpillow man to hug? Yes??

^^^Click to go to my pond hangout^^^ ^^^ Click to go to my frickin' art shop ^^^

Old Posted 03-17-2020, 10:30 AM Reply With Quote