View Single Post
Icy Footed
What ya shared sorta reminds me of Miles Morales from Into the Spiderverse Ava. :) Though he expresses much of his black ethnicity in the movie, he also hints at his hispanic heritage with some language and interaction. ^-^ Its nice to embrace the muliple cultures that you are a part of, regardless of your looks.

:/ I'm pretty much just of hispanic heritage, and the only mixed part of me is probably European in descent...maybe Spanish, or French who knows. 8/ I suspect I may be part Italian, >-> hmmm...but I probably won't know unless I get a DNA kit. X]

I sorta forsake half of my mexican heritage, mainly due to language barrier, <:/ but also because I don't entirely feel a part of the culture. I feel welcome at my grandma's house from my dad's side, but I'm not really crazy immersed into my heritage with latina beauty or style or anything. :/ I can be if I feel welcome enough though. <:] And Olvera Street is sort of a trip for me with tons of stuff I enjoy.

As for me personally, I identify as, semi-mexican-american? 8/ Because I am weirdly semi-something in appearance, and not very latina-lookin'. XD Some past peers thought I might be part Asian or part Middle Eastern, but nope. <x] I'm...ahh, whatever! *shrug* I speak-a-da-english, understand sssssome spanish, and have that native Cali accent. XD I'm probably more identifiable as a Californian actually. 8/ Like New York, this state, especially SoCal is a melting pot! I'm not anything but hispanic blooded, and not claiming to be anything else, since I dunno for certain except for what my family tells me. :/ Although I mostly hung around with Asian international students and got to experience more asian culture, I'm not even a little Asian. XD Haven't been exposed as much to black culture, <:] but most peers I knew that were, were pretty sweet to me. <3

^^^Click to go to my pond hangout^^^ ^^^ Click to go to my frickin' art shop ^^^

Old Posted 03-12-2020, 01:09 AM Reply With Quote