Thread: Death
View Single Post
Ho! Miscreant!
Honestly? I'm super excited to die! I can't wait to see what does happen after, even if it means nothing does happen. Will we even remember our current lives if something does happen after? Only one way to find out. *That being said I've only considered ending things seriously one... twice in my life. But those were not good days and I'm glad it's the past. Right? Right.

Like others have said here, death is certain and just one of the things most living (if not all) go through. It's like you're part of this club where everyone is invited to. It's a two part club really. One part is where all the people are survivors of someone else's death. This is the club no one wants to be in because of the pain and hurt. The other part is the one where you're dead. Not everyone wants to be part of this club. Yet when we reluctantly join, things will most likely be ok or at the least, just be.

I guess the only way to "deal" with the thought of death is to feel your emotions. Stay with each emotion that flows through you with the thoughts, and let them go when you've had enough. Who knows, maybe you'll find out your stress/emotions over the death topic is stress/emotions being redirected from another aspect in your life.
Old Posted 09-27-2019, 12:08 AM Reply With Quote