View Single Post
Red-aholic
Default   #15  
I absolutely love the event so far!! The prices are very fair because the items have quite a lot of poses, so if you want to be able to wear them all you need multiples. So I think they're PERFECT prices for that case. You didn't make the souls ridiculously rare, so they're still able to be gotten, which is great. The souls to shards thing is an interesting idea, but personally I don't think it's necessary, just because you got the ratio of souls/shards we get from posting exactly right. I don't feel like this is hopeless to get one in each pose at all, which makes me happy n.n

As for things you could do in the future, I actually just noticed this thread, so I've already posted something here: http://www.trisphee.com/forums/showt...439#post109439 It's a question and a suggestion all in one, because if you're already going to do it for this event that's awesome, and if not maybe it could be added in the future? Or maybe it's easy and could be done now, who knows xD

As for the items, they're pretty freaking awesome xDD A couple of them are a bit pixellated, IMO, but I would wear every single one of them and I think they're all excellent ideas n.n Especially the staffs (can NEVER have enough staffs, and they're done SO well!!!) and the moons/backgrounds (and I really hope we'll have more backrounds in the future, because you can never have too many and the background is just awesome).

All in all, GREAT job, guys! You deserve a pat on the back--event is VERY cool. : )

This Sushi has been Fen-Bitten
Old Posted 09-22-2010, 04:29 PM