Thread: Ipod Nano D:
View Single Post
The Lord of Mushrooms
tru...my favorite one were the m&m earphones licensed by M&M and they died in October then I had to rush to Sports Authority and get a pair of black one & those are the ones I still have now.

I used to have the colored ipod nano (the first ones or second ones) but someone stole it because my teacher told m to leave it there because he wanted to talk to me, then when I came back it was gone I was pissed off then I told security and they said that they can't do anything about it because no one would return an ipod and the fact that the area has no security cameras whatsoever.

Then I got the video ipod nano, I like the last one but they discontinued them, and I've had the ipod video ever since which is 4 years old now and never died on me. Now i want those ipod touch cause its cool and its sad that I'm behind on technology alot I mean like all of my friends have internet on their phones and have the ipod toch and I don't and my mom always pitches a fit about me bringing up the fact that I'm not really fitting in with my friends technologically. Her philisophy is that if it's still working and you still have it, I'm not getting a new one.

I still need an upgrade on my phone to a nice droid or a smartphone.

OBBIE'S twin sister
My Baby:Link Super secret Mission:Link
Old Posted 12-09-2010, 02:02 PM Reply With Quote