View Single Post
Icy Footed
I had an encounter with a mythical Karen today, which refused to wear a mask in our store. B[

It claimed it had a health condition. Which of course is Karen for, "I don't wanna wear a mask because I don't believe in masks, or keeping others safe, not even myself."

I called my manager as per it's request. A Karen in line, one with more dim colors and manners on display, proceeded to get into a Offended Bout with the other Karen. They exchanged heated words and both verbally tried to assert their dominance, the first Karen believing she had every reason to blow air in their direction and photograph them to post online about how beastly a Karen was picking on her to victimize herself and gain sympathy from it's complaint.

My managers, (both of them) came to my rescue and proceeded to deal with the issue in a professional manner, getting the Karen what it needed and getting it out of the store as quick as possible, letting it skip the line, further affirming it of it's filthy self-assumed privilege.

I went to hide behind register 5 where we keep the overstock of candy.
/=~=\;;;

...WHAT a workday! 8}

^^^Click to go to my pond hangout^^^ ^^^ Click to go to my frickin' art shop ^^^

Old Posted 09-13-2020, 10:54 PM Reply With Quote