View Single Post
Liquinoid
Default Tananecu's thread. Searching OC RolePlay.   #1  
Lets start off by introducing myself a little.

My full name is Marcus Johannes Hermanus van Tongeren and I'm currently and Electro student somewhere in the Netherlands, my study doesn't really give me a lot to do so I have plenty of time for other things.

Oh, I'd like it if people'd just call me Tan, Tana or Tananecu.
Vegan makes so many people think I actually am a vegan. ;]

Anyway, I've been an active roleplayer for about eight years of my twenty one year long life, and before that I already used to LARP with a few boys from my class. I can genuinely say that I love fretting in other people their heads and thinking of plot twists.

I've always had a hard time of grasping the concept of thinking of a plot beforehand, I'm pretty decent as coming up with things as they go, experience mainly picked up in fast paced 1x1 roleplay. People might recognise me from Myrealms or from Chatango, where I have several accounts.

Onto the subject of Trisphee; this would be my first forum based site I'd actually get pretty active on. So I'm hoping for a little quirky acceptance from the people around me and all should be swell.

Now, for the roleplaying part. Genre, setting, plot, I'm ok with just about anything. As long as I can play my own OC in it. ;]
I have several characters which might interest some of you out there which I'll be posting one at a time. I usually let the details about my characters up to the minds eye of my roleplaying partner.

Lastly I read a lot about pairings, I suppose I'm up for about anything, but my preferences tend to vary from time to time, look at them like mood swings.

Time for me to go and introduce you to one of my chars. Enjoy!

The last liquinoid.

"To be locked away for an eternity, only to live again at the cost of another."
"Carry the burden."

Roleplay info
Old Posted 10-08-2012, 08:55 AM Reply With Quote