Thread: Lice?
View Single Post
Double Rainbow
Default   #13  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gallagher View Post
mm, i got it really bad in high school, dunno how long it had been but it got to the point that i couldn't wash my hair without noticing actual grown live bugs ending up on my fingers. even as bad as that was, a dermatologist wasn't necessary. just had a long afternoon doing a thorough job, and a secondary go a few weeks later.
I might try that some time.
Quote:
Originally Posted by daikokunyo View Post
i've had lice a couple of times and here everyone uses an oil called Mediker but it's a long process like oil, shampoo, then multiple comb-throughs... and usually multiple oils and multiple shampoos. but i once used something called NYDA lice treatment and that was just something you apply to your scalp/hair and leave on for a few hours. then you comb out once and shampoo and that's it. if you can find something similar it should work cos with the lice treatment thing the directions were simple and they worked for me
I should try that some time, but only when I have concluded tht wht I am using is not helpful.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demonskid View Post
I never had lice... when ever mom heard about a lice outbreak she would rinse my hair out with apple cider vinegar every night.

It's a good preventative, and it also helps kill off the lice if they already started an infestation.

I still do vinegar rinses as an adult.. never hurts to be careful.
That's awesome! Maybe I should try that.

I did a little experiment. I used the anti dandruf thing on my hair twice one week, and I noticed my hair was less itchy while at work, so I believe it is nt lice;however, I do wanna get my head checked out.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gallagher
the galla beast does not create the words that are posted in official capacity. the galla beast merely summons the proper incantations from the void and shares them with the world.
Old Posted 05-23-2019, 11:53 PM Reply With Quote