View Single Post
기다려
Quote:
Originally Posted by KittyBeary View Post
Could be a person, could be a bot. :0 But that is quite strange.....

ETA: Looks like they registered in 2017?? o____O Oh, then again you registered in 2014, so yeah.... strange indeed.
i've changed my user title the max number of times, tho, and thinking about it, i'm reasonably sure that i changed my user title to my current one round-about 2017. could be a while before but not long before. so that makes it all the weirder.

i think i might peruse the recent version of the User Title and Name Change Thread to make sure

@Merskelly it's probably more likely a bot if it's so weird? but i didn't know how easy it was for bots to register and it hasn't done anything after registering, from what i see, not a single thing apart from registering. bots usually do shit. lowkey spooky.

EDIT: now i'm wondering whether it was me who signed up bc i wanted to change usernames and didn't know about the thread where i could do it. and now i just forgot? OMG I WANT TO KNOW. this is stupid cos if this is the case i should remember BUT I DON'T. >.< my brain tells me i always wanted it to be my user title never my username but i don't KNOW.

Buying Runes.
PM if you're selling?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tohopekaliga View Post
Don't be alarmed, we just have a minor case of face hugging adorable monsters. I'm sure it'll blow over eventually.

Last edited by daikokunyo; 04-26-2019 at 06:25 AM.
Old Posted 04-26-2019, 05:30 AM Reply With Quote