Thread: Being Poor
View Single Post
More Magic
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arikana View Post
Oh, man. I have not touched Gaia since '06. I don't even remember what I have anymore. o3o What have I missed on there since then? :o
You've missed:

1.) The introduction of the cash shop;
2.) The introduction of Evolving Items (items which take several months to reach all their poses and with each evolution the poses from the previous ones become unavailable until the item has finished evolving);
3.) The introduction of item bundles (they contain, on average 4 items);
4.) The introduction of RIGs/CIs (Random Items Generators/Chance Items) which assure that every month there will be 50+ new cash items on Gaia, some of which being so rare they'll cost 1mil+;
5.) The introduction of Gaia's MMO, zOMG, which is extremely neglected and has 0 devs at this moment and has had 0 devs for the past few months;
6.)New plot development (believe it or not Gaia's actually managing to keep a steady plot right now, at least for the moment);
7.) A lot of events;
8.) They made a shop for user designed items only;
9.) (I forgot to mention this before) The introduction of REIs (Rapid evolving items which are just like regular evolving items only with less poses but which do not lose their poses after each evolution and who only take 1 month to finish, personally I prefer them).

I think that would be just about it... nvm...

10.) The introduction of at least 4 new species (orcs, dark elfs, angel and demon/devil imps, and centaurus).

I think that's all >.>...

EDIT!

11.) The introduction of alchemy, which sounded very good at first but which was executed so badly it's nothing short of ridiculous... (they could have at least placed all the recipes and alchemy only ingredients in the alchemy shop D:<)
Last edited by Areishia; 03-01-2013 at 03:40 PM.
Old Posted 03-01-2013, 03:37 PM Reply With Quote