Thread: Being Poor
View Single Post
Heavenly Angel
Unhappy Being Poor   #1  
Not sure if this belong here or not but it is pretty much related to Trisphee as well. I'm not trying to advertise or anything because I do not like Gaia. So I decided to check back there and OH MY GAWD the feeling of being poor! I can't stand it one bit, it is crazy how having money and not having money make a huge different on avatar sites like this.

So many items and not able to afford pretty much 99% of the stuff is just crazy. Stuff just cost way too much that you can't even afford it even in a million years. Not only that but people look down at you or don't even notice you at all because you don't have anything good on your avatar. I'm not that poor but I like to dress poor on there. I do not like it one bit! Rich people think they're the shiz and stuff.

My little Panda butt haven't been poor well since Gaia which was in 2007. That's because I never knew about avatar sites before and that site was already inflating like crazy. I joined many sites and all of them I always have everything and more but I always open a charity to help people out or just give people stuff here and there. All of these are the reasons why I like site like Trisphee. Why? Because people actually talk to you and get to know who you are and items aren't inflating like they're on crack. It is smaller, which make it easier to be connected to everyone. Going back to Gaia made me appreciate site like this even more. People don't look down on other because they aren't rich and people are much more nice and friendly.
Last edited by Panda; 03-01-2013 at 12:50 AM.
Old Posted 02-28-2013, 09:34 PM Reply With Quote