View Single Post
Ho! Miscreant!
Here is the link I think you are talking about I"m reading like one thing at a time while I play games. So it'll be awhile before I learn enough.

Good questions. I wonder if they should be continued here for a lack of a better place....

Anywho if we are to start then we are an unofficial comic. And if I, of all people, am the artist doing this for fun the strip will have to be simple enough. Perhaps a mix of plot and funny strips? The story could focus on some Trisphites living in the world going through some wacky experiences.

Any other details depends on the continuity chosen and of course setting. I'm reading the races page right now.

I'm gonna hunt down some random arts 'o mine that might work for a comic. And I'm gonna go look for my tablet pen xD Poor thing has been sitting in a box in the garage. I hope I can find it ._."

[x] [x] [x] [x] [x]

The examples were chosen for their different styles and do-ability on a regular basis. The last one sucks bad but that chibi style is an option. Perhaps I could give traditional drawings a shot again. Might be easier to draw than a tablet.
Last edited by Kenai; 04-05-2014 at 01:58 AM.
Old Posted 04-05-2014, 01:40 AM Reply With Quote