Thread: BOOK HAVEN!
View Single Post
It's over 9000!
About Mizeria
Purple! My favorite color. Yet somedays its hard to decided so I also love black, red, blue, green, silver, and white. FYI: I hate Pink! =3
Awesome! For my co-owner~ Airi is one of them coolest people I've ever met. She has become one of my closest friends, and she is one of the main reason I stayed on this site.
Tattoos! I really hate needles but I want to get at least one tattoo. I plan to do so at some point in my life. I just have to get it designed first.
Rain! As my co-owner does I love the rain. I was asked out by the love of my life in a downpour. I'm a hopeless romantic and that whole "kissing in the rain" thing. Its awesome~
I. Me. Myself.
As for you; Call me Miz, Mizzy, Mize, Mizeria. You can try to come up with other nicknames but I might not realize you're talking to me.
Code! I'm really good with coding and started to go to college for it. I love to make really in depth formats, and I can be a perfectionist sometimes.
Imagination! I've got an extensive one. I wish I could become a writer but my stories become to complex. I fear that one day I'll get lost in the chaos that is my mind. But for know y'all are stuck with me.
Artistic! I'm not very good at the arts but I love them. I wish I could draw better but alas its not one of my skills.

Bar Harbor! My favorite place in the world. It's a nice little place up in Maine. One day I hope to live up there or at least go up there every summer. <3
R…….
Ice Skating! I love ice skating and I love watching Hockey. Its my favorite sport as well!
Girl! Yep thats right! I'm a girl~ =P
Gamer! Oh man. Thats right I'm a girl gamer. I love all types. Board game, Card games. I own ps3, xbox360, Wii. As well as a bunch of handheld systems. (psp/ds)
Sports! I'll watch any of them but that doesn't mean that I understand all the rules to every single one. I don't play them. But just the same I love them. Hockey and Football are my favorites.
Last edited by Mizeria; 05-11-2012 at 01:01 AM.
Old Posted 03-25-2011, 12:34 AM Reply With Quote