View Single Post
Developer
Default   #1689  
I love swimming. I don't know if I'm technically good at it, but I can get where I want to go in the water, so that counts enough for me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ava View Post
That's too bad!

I would think being a gofer on a huge set would count for something. It feels like nowadays you can get credit doing basically anything. I have some credits on IMDb as a composer/soundtrack because two of my songs were in TV movies.
It wasn't a huge set. It was a Kickstarter film on a tight budget -- though, to be fair, it was Star Trek, meant to be a pilot for a new series, but CBS didn't pick it up. We shot the whole thing in about two weeks. I didn't ask for credits and all told I probably didn't do enough to really earn one because the crew was pretty well organized and there wasn't a whole lot I needed to do. My wife was a boom operator and had a bit part, though her spoken lines got dropped from the final cut (though you can still see her dying in one shot when the ship she's in explodes).

I didn't know you were a composer!
Games by Coda (updated 4/15/2024 - New game: Call of Aether)
Art by Coda (updated 8/25/2022 - beatBitten and All-Nighter Simulator)

Mega Man: The Light of Will (Mega Man / Green Lantern crossover: In the lead-up to the events of Mega Man 2, Dr. Wily has discovered emotional light technology. How will his creations change how humankind thinks about artificial intelligence? Sadly abandoned. Sufficient Velocity x-post)
Old Posted 02-26-2020, 02:51 PM Reply With Quote