Thread: The Daily Awful
View Single Post
Pixelist
Quote:
Originally Posted by Voidbarker View Post
can't boot DST because it's giving me the SteamAPI_Init() failed error. so now i have to wait until steam fixes their shit.

Sigh. Okay, so I got a generic response, telling me to either go to the developers themselves, or to check the guide for launching things.

At least we've figured out that I can run DST on the laptop. Thing is, this laptop tends to bugger itself up on boot at times, but we should be able to boot it via a USB, depending on whether we can get a good one for cheap that can store the data.

Also, gotta love how my brother that's a Youtuber says *I'm* the one spending too much time on the internet. Excuse me? Your entire livelihood depends on the fucking internet, mate. Go on, tell me I'm the one that's depressed because of the internet. Tell me that my friends, that I've made via the internet, aren't real friends. Because you know, it's not like if I made friends in this shithole of a town, they'd fucking manipulate me. I've had to deal with the knowledge that someone was manipulating me so I'd get them free shit.

I'm much better at telling emotion via text anyways.
Old Posted 01-31-2019, 04:06 PM Reply With Quote