View Single Post
Double Rainbow
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaderin Triste View Post
I don't want to sound negative, because you're still trying and that's wonderful! I'm glad you're still working towards your goal.

I just wonder if maybe you're trying to rush it/take too big of a step all at once. Maybe start with smaller steps like having someone walk with you to grab the items, then wait outside while you pay and gradually work towards them only being with you for half the shopping and eventually being able to shop with them in the car until you can eventually go by yourself.

Sounds like you've got a lot of worries and anxieties, which I think could make it harder to jump in headfirst. I'm sure it's frustrating, but smaller steps may be easier to handle? Just a suggestion.

Either way, I really hope it gets easier, I'm sure you can do it!
I appreciate your advice, Kaderin :)

Unfortunately I had a bit of a set back last night...
My "paranoia" was kicked up due to something a person I know said, and I'm currently feeling extremely discouraged and even though I planned to complete my goal this month, it doesn't look like it's going to happen.
My set back really messed with my head.

I'm not going to make any more attempts at all for the rest of this month, most likely...

It actually really upset me very much, and I was going to start isolating myself because of this experience, but I am trying to break that habit of holding things in like that... Or at the very least, I'm trying to not isolate. I want to get into others' worlds too
"My car it is my life... and like my life it carries me around."

--- My Bubba and Mi
Picture drawn by ~isa~
Old Posted 05-22-2020, 11:32 PM Reply With Quote