View Single Post
Barrel of Monkeys
Default   #17  
"The finest you have is simply not good enough then, madame." Tritonia murmured towards the darker-skinned woman, before sneering and pulling off a glove to examine immaculately done nails, before sliding the glove back on and giving Nanika the blessing of her stone cold stare while she flashed a fanged smile at the woman. "For all this money I'm pumping into here, I'm considering asking for the refund on the terms of such atrocious service. Being slandered, harassed, etcetera. If you wanna bring her out here, I'd pay you simply for the privilege of being able to berate her as only a bard would be able to do."

"I had applied to the art schools in the North. They refused me." Tritonia said, spitting out a bit of anger and irritation at the mention of the topic in itself. "The attention to detail was to properly capture her, before I take a knife and whittle her to death in this wooden, statuesque image of her, simply because I know people like you wouldn't indulge me in paying to stomp her into a crippled mess."
"I just want to come home," said the Astronaut.
"So come home," said Ground Control.
"So come home," said the Voice from the Stars.

“And he goes around killing people?” said Mort.
He shook his head. “There’s no justice.”
Death sighed. NO, he said,... THERE'S JUST ME.
Old Posted 05-07-2018, 03:35 AM Reply With Quote