View Single Post
Gothic Princess
Default   #127  
I haven't been on Zantarni for ages.. for some reason, my account won't let me reset my pw and I hate pestering Blaze but again, pretty sure most of the folks I spoke with have left. Dusty I catch on Gaia, Ivy last heard she got married, Moon still logs on, no idea about Asami, Kat, etc.

I don't think I ever was on Dappervolk, lol..

All the nfts I have seen, I wouldn't have any interest in owning. And same, I didn't mind donating to get some new items on Solia but I never had the income to spend anymore than 20 pounds.

I would say if your going to do anything that is a community, you need to know something about customer support. I actually went to read how an old workplace of mine was doing, the owner I worked under passed away and the new one seems to be running it into the ground. Apparently the workers aren't very customer friendly.. which is a shame, we had some very loyal customers when I worked there. Some I even came friends with outside of work, would spend a hour after just sitting there and chatting while they enjoyed their coffee, through pretty sure most of them are gone now cause they were older folks but we had one all the employees affectionately called him Grandpa.

~In Loving Memory:~
To my sister and best friend since Kindergarten - Jenni
To a beautiful soul - Jessica
My Father, Daniel.
To the wise ass on my first day of College - Conor
To the unique bro in law - Eugene
To the one I never got to really know - John

Old Posted 08-14-2022, 05:12 PM Reply With Quote