View Single Post
Gothic Princess
Yes, I remember some items had bugs.. one of my poses disappeared from my invo after trying to use it.. don't remember it ever being fixed either.

and I could understand. Folks paid tons of money over the years to get the items, would be a slap in the face if you delete someone's whole invo and expect them to donate again to regain the items that were rightfully theirs from the start. I could understand if an account has been sitting for a year or two without the user logging on, then delete the account and have the items be able to go back into the economy..

but I think every avatar site ends up that way, there will always be items that will be unachievable, usually the ones from the first few months, etc when the user base is small and not many of those items are circulated, mainly cause most of the users that will have those items, would of quit and just left the items in their invo cause no one else wanted them or weren't worth the effort to sell.

Remember Subeta has recently started bringing back retired event items and allowing users the chance of getting item via quests since so many of the past event items like plushies, etc are so rare to find and lots of users are actively hunting for them. Was how I got some of the items for my pets that had certain themes, otherwise would of been a nightmare saving up to get those items.

They also have a thing that during each month, you can purchase past years items as well. That way, users can achieve past items that might be rare in the marketplace which is something I think other sites should consider. It would bring income in and more copies of the items will be available, then you don't have users sitting there saying how hard questing for certain items are.

~In Loving Memory:~
To my sister and best friend since Kindergarten - Jenni
To a beautiful soul - Jessica
My Father, Daniel.
To the wise ass on my first day of College - Conor
To the unique bro in law - Eugene
To the one I never got to really know - John

Old Posted 08-13-2022, 07:27 PM Reply With Quote