View Single Post
Gothic Princess
I am not sure if Neopets plans to release anymore NFTs or not but the ones sold in late Spring/early Summer were not the best and as many users said, you were paying all that crypto for just an image which was not even yours in the end. Would rather purchase something that you could get in the mail as a real item over something digital.

Even through I am working on earning crypto, I wouldn't of wasted any of it on those.

And yes, Neopets has been going downhill for years. If instead of deleting names and unconverted pets, taking them and putting them up for sale over the black market getting hold of them, tnt probably would of made a killing alone or offering back in 2011, a way for users to turn any pet with unconverted art, unconverted. I would of honestly paid to have an uc rg acara if the option had been made available or the royal zafaras, lol. They did a lot of pets that had amazing unconverted art dirty.

Now they are hoping an UC Paintbrush will hopefully save the site, which I think is little too late since lots of users left after the recent breach. It seems TNT didn't learn after the last two.

As for Solia, I think what really caused their downfall since a few years back, they had to get new servers, is how rare lots of items are due to the gacha system they have. Unless multiple folks play, sometimes there's only one or two copies of the rare items in existence so folks expected high offers on them since in the end, they stopped doing where users could support ideas to be made and if you donated enough, you could get a copy of the item but think depending on the item, you had to donate around 10 - 20 usd for a guaranteed copy.

~In Loving Memory:~
To my sister and best friend since Kindergarten - Jenni
To a beautiful soul - Jessica
My Father, Daniel.
To the wise ass on my first day of College - Conor
To the unique bro in law - Eugene
To the one I never got to really know - John

Old Posted 08-13-2022, 05:01 PM Reply With Quote