View Single Post
One Fish
Default   #13  
Thanks, everyone, for the welcomes ^_^
~Kat has a warm and fuzzy nao~ *purrrr*

I have a couple of questions regarding the Event that is currently in progress, bu I don't want to spam up the Q&A forum, and the threads I have seen with questions don't really offer the answers I seek. Maybe you guys could help me some? *ears perk up eagerly*
1. What are the Rubies and other Treasure used for, and is there a common "going price" for trading and/or selling them yet? I have had WAY better luck in the Maze than the Marketplace, so I have almost a dozen Rubies and Rubies/Treasure mixes (total, not a dozen of each). It's the only event currency that I have earned so far that doesn't show up next to my other Currency Counters, and I don't see any items in the Event Store that cost Rubies and/or Treasure.
2. The Bundles that are being sold via the Event Shop- do they quip only as the complete bundle, or can each piece be equipped separately?

Um, I think that's all the questions I have about the event so far ^_^
I did find a link in one of the Q&A threads that Demonskid posted that leads to the "Dawn of Desolation- Begins" thread- but, as I mentioned before, the answers I seek are not in that thread :/
On a happy note, I did recognize two users in that thread whom I know from Avaricia *YaY!*

EDIT: Hi, Saiyouri! Can you direct me to a 30+ hangout- if one
exists?
Thanks in advance for any and all help ^_^
Last edited by Kiddiss; 02-18-2012 at 08:20 PM. Reason: no double posting
Old Posted 02-18-2012, 08:15 PM Reply With Quote