View Single Post
Hakuna matata
Default   #3  
FAQ

•Do I have to post my questions out in the open?
Nope! Send me a PM if you don't want everyone to see, and I will respond in kind
•Does the deck I choose matter?
If it does, I'm not experienced enough to give a proper answer, sorry
•Can I use multiple decks for one reading?
Please don't, that's a mess waiting to happen
•I think tarot is bad and you should feel bad! It's against [select thing here]!!!!1!1!1!!111!
That's nice. Go away and stop pestering me and my clients
•I don't know a thing about tarot!
Ask me a question, preferably one that isn't a yes/no answer, and I'll draw three cards
•Oh no, you aren't home!
Well, as I said, I have the kawaii tarot app. I'll make sure to let you know if I can use the app or not, and thus if I can still give a reading
•Can I get a reading for a friend?
Nope, sorry, if they're not the one asking the reading goes awry
•Is this to be taken super seriously?
Like anything else, taking readings with a grain of salt is advised. They aren't infallible. I may read them wrong, your circumstances might change and render the reading void, there's plenty of things that can change it. It's more of an advice thing, in my experience, though others may say otherwise like my dad
•How can you read without us touching the cards?
Even if we were in person, I wouldn't let you touch them. My original deck, my first Shadowscapes copy, after the first reading it went haywire. The reading I had done for me had a lot of accuracy, but I selected that. Different strokes for different folks. Also, my decks actually scared someone out of touching them a couple years ago, so they do not like others in contact with them, and that was in their cases
•Can we see images, at least?
Certainly, just ask me with your question. Be aware that female nudity does occur in Shadowscapes, though

quest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merskelly Metalien View Post
Kitalpha is a face again! 8O
Quote:
Originally Posted by Voidbarker View Post
hart is now a face again. rejoice.

if you read this you owe me one aurum
Last edited by Kitalpha Hart; 11-20-2019 at 03:12 PM.
Old Posted 11-20-2019, 02:50 PM Reply With Quote