View Single Post
Double Rainbow
Merskelly; Yes! I think that's the one! :D I really liked that one!! And the king card called all the card army and Mickey was being chased all around and he jumped back into the looking glass and it was a dream the whole time! >U< I miss those old VHS videos!

Chocobo; The clinic is open, it's just there's no real schedule there, no one tells me anything that's going on with my team. My case manager should have replied to my calls by now... It kinda feels like I'm ignored sometimes, which is a big trigger for me. So sometimes I will call and they'll say, "Oh yes, she is on another call, she will return your call in 30 minutes"... a whole day passes and I don't hear from her. I call the next day, the same thing... This goes on all week. I called today and they said, "Oh, she's not in this week"... !!! WELL. You could have TOLD me LAST week! And they never seem to know when she's coming back.... And I can't get into contact with my psychiatrist on my own, for some stupid reason I have to go through my case manager. The medication I take is sooooo difficult to get each month lately.. >:(

I feel that way about Mrs. Buttersworth too. Like, when you pour her out, you're pouring out HER BRAIN!!! O_O
"My car it is my life... and like my life it carries me around."

--- My Bubba and Mi
Picture drawn by ~isa~
Old Posted 07-13-2020, 10:58 PM Reply With Quote