View Single Post
A*DIC*TED
Default Trisphee Trivia Apple Bobbing Bonanza   #1  

Trisphee Trivia Apple Bobbing Bonanza!

Do you dare dunk your face blindly into a cauldron in hopes of snagging a prize with your teeth? Well your chance to sink your chompers into a tasty treat (You hope!) is just a simple trivia question away!

How To Play:

To try apple bobbing simply post Ask Me A Question! and I will ask you a trivia question about Trisphee. This can be things like when the site was created, what shop you can find specific items or what user is known for certain behaviours. (Like a certain someone always wearing rainbow items.)

Take as long as you like to find out the answer, but as soon as you figure out rush back here and QUOTE your question with the answer!

If you have it right I will post your prize and send it to you!

You are more than welcome to play multiple times, but don't be surprised if the questions get harder the longer you play!

Prizes:

Plunge your face into what you are really hoping is water and sink your teeth into a fantastic prize! Err, that wasn't something swimming by your cheek just now was it? Why is it so slimy in here!?

My cauldron has random amounts of event currency and event items in it, but you never know if something even more amazing could be lurking in this magical brew!
Old Posted 10-23-2018, 09:30 PM