View Single Post
Nædre Elite
Default Dawn of Desolation - Haryn's Bundle released   #1  
Trisphites,

A long and desolate famine has spread across the land of Deivai. Catastrophes have spread like a wild fire in the dry heat of summer. Our desert is harsh, but it is home. We must find a way to survive...But I believe...that we must continue on and I must accept a mission of great importance. I am of the children of Nairu...I have come from beyond the desert storm, risked my life for a mission, my mission. I am to travel to my water brethren...I am to try to make peace for my people are in a state of need. I must succeed but I cannot without help. Please help me, take me into the sea of Deivai...make this expedition and you will be greatly rewarded. It is dangerous...but beyond the Great Barrier of water and wind lies a paradise. Hidden in plain site, we must get past this and we must succeed, surely there are a few souls out there who need more than can be provided and surely you could use my help.

Letters from Fen:
Quote:
Last Item is released and in the shop guys and the event will be drawing to a close in the nightly maintenance. Thanks everyone for participating and we hope you enjoyed!

Event Shop will be open for at least a week after event close!

Trisphee Staff
Old Posted 02-14-2012, 12:05 AM