View Single Post
Developer
Super proud of my son. He's learning to play the trombone, and he got sheet music for Gourmet Race from Kirby, and he's trying to figure out how to play it. It's a really challenging piece. It starts off all right, but it has a really wide range, from one of the lowest notes he can play to one of the highest notes he can play. And it's a fairly fast song, so if he wants to play it up to tempo that means he has to get good at it.

And he's obviously still working on it, but he's doing well. He's only been playing trombone for about two months now, and he's making progress really quickly.

(I'm kinda proud of myself, too. I've never played trombone before, and it's been 20 years since I've played any brass instrument, but I've tried out his instrument a few times now. I've been surprised at how quickly my instincts have picked up on it considering I'm just figuring it out on my own without any lessons or teacher. I'm certainly not as good at it as I am my primary instruments, but I'm better than I expected to be.)
Games by Coda (updated 4/15/2024 - New game: Call of Aether)
Art by Coda (updated 8/25/2022 - beatBitten and All-Nighter Simulator)

Mega Man: The Light of Will (Mega Man / Green Lantern crossover: In the lead-up to the events of Mega Man 2, Dr. Wily has discovered emotional light technology. How will his creations change how humankind thinks about artificial intelligence? Sadly abandoned. Sufficient Velocity x-post)
Old Posted 11-11-2019, 10:19 PM Reply With Quote