View Single Post
Barrel of Monkeys
<><><><><><><>

It would be several more minutes before the Blue-haired girl would hear a familiar voice from down on the floor - the Magenta colored hues of Hyun staring at the girl with a rather forlorn look on her face. The Chuzizian's breath was stained with the scent of alcohol; and there was powder clinging towards the ends of her nasal slits; Chellix no doubt. "You look as bad as I fuckin' feel, Ashi." Hyun-chu said with a small hiccup, before reaching over to pull the girl to her feet. "I suppose they're getting started hacking off whatever and putting...Robot parts in him now."

Hyun swayed back and forth in a small circle - The alien closing her eyes tightly and then opening them to try and focus on the Daoweian girl. She couldn't even remember finding the alcohol, or scoring the drugs coursing through her veins, but here she was, and the Chuzizian did her best to both lean on Ashi, and try to keep the blue-haired girl from falling once there was a sudden weight on her: Hyun herself. "Does he hate me? Hate us? I...Didn't go in there to ask him. I'm too fuckin' scared of the answer." Hyun said, cheeks puffing out as she suppressed whatever sulphorous belch had tried to spew out of her mouth.

"Listen. The surgery is probably gonna take a bit. We might as well...Either just fuckin' shlick the pain away, or look for some of the others. Could probably...Use the Felis to help sober me up. Or something." Hyun croaked, rubbering her temples with a free hand. "I need to get more high. Feeling sad, it's not fuckin' fun."

<><><><><><><>

-F E L I S - S H E N A N N I G A N S -

It had been a strenuous, but fulfilling time in the shower and the rather shit-eating, spent grin on Nokra's face could definitely be an admission of what the two had been doing; the Felis throwing on his clothes over a still damp body and doing his best to pull his hair into some semblance of normal. There were ID photos to be taken of course. Stepping outside of the showers, and glancing about warily for any sort of signs of the others noting what they had been doing - Nokra found the coast clear and paused at the sight he saw:

An array of soldiers - All marching toegther with a rather defeated gait in their march as the group of soldiers seem to stretch down the entirety of the hallway - One more decorated looking troop marching to the side of the rest of the mass, and belting out orders; the binary hiss of his words masked and hidden in what garbled tongue the lot spoke - Nokra's ears wilting backwards.

"Aw fuck."

<><><><><><><>

"Cracked Chitin is something I could have dealt with." Atrix said with a small, defiant huff before she crossed her arms and did her best to feign her lack-of-care when it came towards her mate. It was all a dramatic casting of a play of course, and the Terskixian looked on as the doctor began to examine Mendez with a keen eye, the Terskix more than impressed at the ability to determine his heritage with such examination. It was something Atrix could have admired, were she not from the warrior-caste. Her hand continued to scritch and scratch at Mendez's scalpe and the Spider listened towards the doctor with a curt, sage nod. "The bruises are my doing. I don't know how to properly mend them, otherwise he would be in better condition. I'm just glad he is able to last this long. And continue to be this durable."

Reaching for the business card with one of her small arms the Terskix peered towards the business card and smiled at the Doctor, offering him a rather polite bow and the gentle chittering of mandibles. Her language was terse and concise, the slew of Terskix coming out of her mouth a gentle bout of hissing followed by their guttural language ,before she translated for the Redhead in her grasp. "Your time is appreciated, I suppose. I would kidnap you, and add you to the collection of mates, but I am more than content with this one."

Atrix hefted the redhead slightly, holding out a lucky prize and brandishing the man for the doctor to see, before she set the half-breed down. "I'm hungry." She clicked, giving Mendez a rather predatory look.
"I just want to come home," said the Astronaut.
"So come home," said Ground Control.
"So come home," said the Voice from the Stars.

“And he goes around killing people?” said Mort.
He shook his head. “There’s no justice.”
Death sighed. NO, he said,... THERE'S JUST ME.
Old Posted 02-14-2019, 05:40 AM Reply With Quote