Thread: The Crane Crew
View Single Post
Writer
Arrow The Crane Crew   #1  
So you've tried your luck at the crane game with clumsy fingers. Or maybe the machine just decided to eat your coins, without giving you anything in return. Or you still miss that one elusive item which somehow never seems to show up in your selection.

Don't worry - the Crane Crew will come to your rescue!

As you may have guessed by now, this is a charity for crane game items. Now while most of you older users might already own everything, there are others who can't properly access the game (due to old browsers, only having a cell phone, etc.) and of course newbies who don't want to say hello to the world of Trisphee all naked (yes I know there's some free clothes in shops, but hey - even more free items!). Not to mention new additions to the pool that happen every once in a while (and if you're lucky you can even watch them getting drawn).

How to request:
Easy. Just pick your desired item(s) and ask here in this thread. You may request up to 7 crane game items per week, but there's no limit on how often you can come back during later weeks. If I have the item(s) you wish for, they shall be yours.

Please note:
Simply owning certain items will not give you any accomplishments associated with hauling them out of crane game. Also since the game is based on luck, sometimes it may happen I don't own whatever you crave - so no guarantee you receive your stuff right away. I do however try my best to fill requests as fast as possible.
Old Posted 07-02-2017, 05:27 AM Reply With Quote