View Single Post
Barrel of Monkeys
Default   #19  
"Because, the longer I linger the more I can jot down and sing about later. The streets will know every ounce of slander and the gods themselves will weep at the mention and limericks over every imperfection in your finest's person. You can stop me from barking the truth about her in here, but out in the world? I hope you're ready for the musings of Tritonia Corominas." Flicking a tongue across those sharpened teeth of hers, Tritonia yawned and rolled her eyes at the Madame. "You're no fun. Nothing makes me happier than belittling others' supposed 'best' in whatever they conjure."

The sudden departure and rather discourteous farewell was the straw that broke the camel's back, it's entire body, and the descendents of the camel as well; Tritonia's eyes flaring and her face turning a shade of crimson, before she exhaled softly, and planted herself into a more regal postition; the woman placing her now clasped hands onto the purchased table while daggers for eyes locked on Nanika. "You know, I may not be able to partake in anything now that you've decided to be so rude and harsh to me. However, virtue isn't strong in people who come to brothels. A lot of this gold can be used to make them do....Rather horrid things. A little gold can turn the finest, most noble of people in...Well. Southern savages." Tritonia dangled one of the gold bags, and looked from her table to the sprawl and commotion of the rest of the place, and back to Nanika.
"I just want to come home," said the Astronaut.
"So come home," said Ground Control.
"So come home," said the Voice from the Stars.

“And he goes around killing people?” said Mort.
He shook his head. “There’s no justice.”
Death sighed. NO, he said,... THERE'S JUST ME.
Old Posted 05-07-2018, 05:14 AM Reply With Quote