View Single Post
기다려
yep! i think i could make one character that interacts more with Gideon, make a detailed character profile for that, and we can insert additional characters, like all the circus ones, as and when needed into the RP. if we do want to make profiles for those additional characters at a later date, or just briefer backstories for them, we can discuss in OOC and just edit the profile posts in the RP and put the extras under spoilers, perhaps. how does that sound to you?

so turns out Pacific Standard Time is 12 hours and 30 minutes behind Indian Standard Time, my timezone :B which i kind of expected. usually all my online friends in the US have their day start when mine ends and so on. i do still find that we're both online at the same time, every once in a while, but i sometimes take time over writing RP replies. so while i'd chat with you when we're both online i don't know if i'd be able to get my RP reply up before you log off.

also i might not get up a reply every day (although now, under lockdown, i can get replies up more often). but whenever i go back to college i might only be able to reply on the weekends ;_;

Buying Runes.
PM if you're selling?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tohopekaliga View Post
Don't be alarmed, we just have a minor case of face hugging adorable monsters. I'm sure it'll blow over eventually.

Old Posted 04-04-2020, 01:07 AM Reply With Quote