View Single Post
Icy Footed
Default   #33  
Quote:
Originally Posted by daikokunyo View Post

oh my. i watched the clip you linked and almost cried just at that. just the way baby jumbo doesn't understand what the other elephants are saying, so even though they're saying mean things, he's just a happy fascinated baby TT he's been animated to behave so like a baby, his gestures, they tugged at my heart! and when his mother used his flappy ears to swaddle-wrap him! i can't handle it >.< i don't know if i'll ever be brave enough to watch it TT

YES TO THIS. it all fits omg. and it extends the scope of the RP to include arcs however many of the circus characters we'd want to explore. :D
Ohh nooo. <x'} I just showed you like one of the happier clips in that movie! Lol! Not sure you'd be brave enough either, since it gets sad. ;~; But not too sad. <:] No one dies, so that's good. I believe in you! ^_^ You might enjoy Dumbo, up to you if you wanna watch it.
My favorite part in Dumbo as a kid was the infamous Pink Elephants scene, <x'D since it was so batshit crazy. Though it might have frightened a lot of kids my same age, >w>; I found it really the most fun to watch.

Recently found myself tearing up as I watched Dumbo over again. ;u; <3 It's one of my cousin's favorite disney movies, since he'd watch it as a little boy whenever he was sad or scared, and he'd watch it with his mama. Souper sweet. <X] I recommend mucho.

As for the RP:

^^^Click to go to my pond hangout^^^ ^^^ Click to go to my frickin' art shop ^^^

Old Posted 04-02-2020, 10:52 PM Reply With Quote