View Single Post
Time Agent
@DMS She left the site. Like ages ago. Before I joined.

@Xia You'd think everyone would be above that but they're not. All sites do it. All jobs do it. If your boss dislikes you you won't have a job for long. It's a common occurrence online and off.

I don't think that would be the only reason they wouldn't like you. There are people who disagree with them all the time and they aren't banned. I said to Dekkard's face that I thought he was wrong on something.

Of course it doesn't mean it's okay. You just can't expect more of them then you can of everyone else in their position. You don't think if the heads of this site didn't like me they wouldn't find a way to ban me?

I don't understand the reasoning behind buckling down on how feedback and support is given relates to banning or donating.

I have no idea about that because I wasn't there for the Ernya thing.

I actually partially agree about Xan. I was kinda worried when she was promoted. All the staff do seem to be doing a good job though. I've never heard/seen anything bad about Stitches. I did see something bad involving Gargy though. He spoke badly against Rasen and that upset me. Staff shouldn't be talking bad about other staff.
------
Old Posted 11-22-2010, 04:16 AM Reply With Quote