View Single Post
Icy Footed
Default   #79  
<x} lol, I dunno why I just pictured a fat flea with a fancy racing track hat, and sitting on a pile of wiggling bodies.

<x'D Sounds like an oddly paralleled opinion to the first American revolutionaries Barker! Dump that tea!

Unfortunately when the founding men of the country put a presidency into place to establish a more balanced and fair system of government, they didn't take into account that future presidents may not always be fit, though they may be qualified, to be in office. <U<;
No one is ever happy with who's in the white house, hehe, and a great many are extremely opposed to the lump of crazy marmalade sitting in the oval office currently. Especially since past presidents make him look like a rotten turd, which he is. >w> Methinks the last president to do horrible things and make the U.S. look REALLY bad did a better job than this clown. Entertaining as his idiotic affairs might be, I think he needs to be taught a lesson. >u< Now THAT would make great television to see him prosecuted!

^^^Click to go to my pond hangout^^^ ^^^ Click to go to my frickin' art shop ^^^

Old Posted 11-27-2019, 01:06 PM Reply With Quote