View Single Post
Icy Footed
Default   #5  
The Invaders

This episode is special because it's got some of the least amount of dialogue in a Twilight Zone episode. It relies on visual story telling, through action, and sound to build up suspense into terror.

The invaders has a twist though that is a little distracting if you're trying to guess, so, it's best to watch this one without thinking about the end of it. :] It just makes it scarier. I will say, it was difficult to find a scary episode in Season 2 as most of them don't dive into a terror sort of feel. :/ But this one, with it's music and the woman's acting makes it so dramatic and terrifying.

If you've ever had a home-alone experience where somehow an animal or a pest was invading your space and you are deathly afraid of said animal or pest, the same feeling echoes out in this episode. 8{ Only, it's not an animal or something familiar terrorizing the woman.

Season 2. Episode 15. The Invaders. Give it a watch if you haven't before. It's really best to watch it without thinking too hard about what the twist would be. :]

^^^Click to go to my pond hangout^^^ ^^^ Click to go to my frickin' art shop ^^^

Old Posted 10-04-2019, 01:31 PM Reply With Quote