View Single Post
Gothic Princess
Most companies are like that, when I worked as a Newbie Guide for Odins Quest, we got paid in currency which was fine with me.

Ah, sorry about that, Espy. I just always thought you were a female so she/her. It's confusing with most folks these days unless they say otherwise.

Then again, I tell folks use whatever - her/she, he/him, they/them. Not gonna hurt my feelings one bit. Maybe cause I honestly not even sure what my gender really is? lol, born female but was really raised liking male things which for the 80s/90s, a girl playing with trucks or liking Voltron or TMNT was probably considered weird by most parents but my folks didn't give two rat asses. If I wanted a fking hot wheels, they bought me the hot wheels, if I wanted a Barbie, I got a Barbie.

Mean being trans, etc was considered huge nos back then. I remember in 2000s, a really good friend came to me and said she was bi. I was like, cool, I'm totally fine with that. Doesn't make her any less of a person cause she likes both males/females, had another friend admit it as well after being a gifted a valentine duck on Habbo which was actually pretty cute till he started using all the ducks to scare our other friend and I had to remove all the ducks and throw his back at him. XD fun times..

Only problem for me, really, I gave almost all my items to my ex to get art so I kind of don't have a really huge invo anymore and I don't think she would give them back now, lol. And I don't really want to pester staff since pretty sure since I gave her the items of my own free will *she didn't log on and take them, etc*, there's probably nothing that can be done so really, I'm kind of stuck with this avatar unless lots of items get released which is another thing that probably will need addressed since lots of items are now on inactive accounts which means most older items will be high in demand.

~In Loving Memory:~
To my sister and best friend since Kindergarten - Jenni
To a beautiful soul - Jessica
My Father, Daniel.
To the wise ass on my first day of College - Conor
To the unique bro in law - Eugene
To the one I never got to really know - John

Old Posted 07-22-2022, 09:08 AM Reply With Quote