View Single Post
Icy Footed
Default   #2929  
@ Coda:

Probably. :/ I've come to just accept that the food industry is about quantity over quality, and if it takes disguising quality and marketing what they sell for more profit, that's what they'll do. <x[ I'll probably likely continue to digest food the way I've been doing, and not really avoiding sugars and preservatives as much as I think. <:/ But I'm tryin' to at least get in some food that isn't from like fast food places. I cheated yesterday however. >.>; and had a pizza from Pizza Rev. It was good but, kinda oily. I'm gonna break out from that, but I knew that going in. <x}

btw, I thought it was crazy how crazy people are for NON-GMO stuff, and get "Organic" apples, <x'D when actual non-genetically modified apples are actually way smaller than what everyone assumes the size of an apple is, buhcuz genetically modified apples are the norm. O_O; Same with bananas I think.

Actual shout: <x] Gonna go on an adventure and see if I'm hirable today. <8} I'm scared that I'm a lost cause, even though it's literally impossible...probably.

^^^Click to go to my pond hangout^^^ ^^^ Click to go to my frickin' art shop ^^^

Old Posted 02-21-2020, 02:29 PM Reply With Quote