View Single Post
isn't that funny
ok so backinfo; when i get sick my face hair falls out and gets really wispy and i have a really round face now(it was always ovalish but with the weight i lost the jawline) making me look less mas+fem andro and more fem andro when the face hair is all pulled out

ok so i have to go get some paperwork done and there is a security guard at the front door and one at the desk. i guess because of a lot of unrest they had to actually check pockets and do the little wand thing so as to keep things safe but anyway i am dressed kind of fem neutral and i get the usual 'miss' that comes when i am not aggressively masculine in dress and expression(something that was easy when i was a teen but is so hard for me now) and i have to set my stuff down. the sitting guy is at crotch level and i am in jeans so he notices i'm not exactly the miss the other guard called me out as and we have a brief awkward moment then i wait in line to be wanded. when it is my turn the standing guard gets to crotch-level as well and there is a bit of a pause now, here is where things had one of two ways to go, either i get pulled out of line and drop trou or we all pretend really hard that noone noticed i brought along my little friend boris johnson that day x''D

long and short i got miss'ed very assertively in that way you only get when someone is doing their level best not to clock you x''D i felt so bad for these milk-bread dudes
Old Posted 11-05-2019, 03:10 AM Reply With Quote