Thread: Milk
View Single Post
Dazed
Default Milk   #1  
I went to Target the other day and they had these Tazo Chai latte mixes on sale, and these things are usually around $5 on their own, and I bought them and you're supposed to mix them with milk.

So I bring home two cartons of milk, and when I got home, I noticed that we have four other cartons of milk already in the fridge. I don't pay attention to the contents of the fridge much because I don't really have an appetite these days, so I normally drink a lot of water/juice, and snack on pumpkin seeds/cashews.

I've noticed that as I've been drinking more milk lately (loooool we have so much milk right now), that I've had bad stomach pains every time I drink it but I have to finish off these drink mix things bc I bought them and I hate wasting, even though I'm notorious for it.

I don't know if stomach cramps are normal, but I've been having some hella stomach cramps from drinking all of this milk. Has anyone else ever had these types of issues and at what point should I consider involving a doctor?
Old Posted 11-05-2018, 04:51 AM Reply With Quote