View Single Post
Your Friendly Neighborhood Lurker
Default   #25  
Kimiko's face was filled with a bright blush, This girl was really nice to her she didn't quite know what to do with herself. "I would love to see the garden of flowers lily" Kimiko smiled she looked down at her digivice then back up to Lily.. "Lily why are you so nice to me all of the sudden, Is it because of this?"

She raised her digivice into the air to show lily once more, Kim wasn't used to the idea of people being kind and Lily had passed her in the halways before without a second glance at her but all of the sudden they were freinds? Demi nudged Kimiko, he could see the darkness in her heart building up the doubt and sadness overwhelming her.

Kimmy, Don't think like that, give her a chance." Kimiko's eyes widened in shock How did he know what i was thinking. Kimiko went silent for a bit her stomach turned. Demiveemon piped up "Well there is Demon and Angel like Digimon In fact We just fought one Called IceDevimon.

Kimiko stayed silent her thoughts were swaying back and forth. Should i trust this girl, Or will she be like the rest just teasing me and using me for things that im useful with.. I Wan't to trust her but..
"Cause I've been falling apart in the pouring rain"

"I'm waging war on myself. A captive causality"

""

"Traded a merciful heart for a murderer�s brain
But now I curse what's in my head
Because I can't stop seeing red"
Old Posted 09-28-2012, 05:40 AM Reply With Quote