Thread: The Daily Awful
View Single Post
Icy Footed
Default   #723  
My mom, watching a 'documentary' about a 16 year old girl's suicide, so shocked and appalled of the abusive bullying and the shit kids go through in high school.

:] Me, knowing full well the shit kids have to deal with and has been bullied in middle school, then abused by friend 3 out of the 4 years of high school, and had many chances to quit life, but didn't, only because of the manipulation that took hold of me. But doesn't tell the mama because the damage is done and I'm not looking to wallow in the pain of the past. Seeing mental health professional doctor. He's nice. :] Looks like a short bearded, bald santa claus. Respectful. Helping me help myself.
Only wish she was aware of the awful stuff going on in school to destroy the student from the inside out instead of just giving them a black eye in a hallway fight. :] Then maybe I could have not been as messed up? <x] *shrug*
I dunno.
Welp. >u>; Now I'm getting some bad memories from this documentary. Ehehehe, excuse me while I go drown myself in video games.

^^^Click to go to my pond hangout^^^ ^^^ Click to go to my frickin' art shop ^^^

Old Posted 07-22-2019, 03:03 PM Reply With Quote