Thread: My Poetry
View Single Post
THIS. IS. SPAR -shot- ... *gurgle*
Default   #41  
Thank you. That poem was originally just going to be expression, the shift was added not after I wrote it, but really following the image. Thank you, I thought it was clever. I've written a few poems today based on inspirations that have taken place in my virtual existence. Some fairly epic warfare is occurring throughout my online universe, not of all of it is necessarily a game. Mind you, all of these that I've written today were written less than an hour ago, so be nice to them. The third one was written with extreme scrutiny. I like it the most.

Kraken

(about the online piracy debacle and the ACTA trying to be passed)

The Star's

(about a politically incited war in a video game that occurred today that involved several hundred million ships and at least 300 players)

Scythe

(inspired by Suze's writings and from my own fascination with the characteristics of angels)

My Hell

(this is an old poem I wrote in Sudan that I spent a great deal of time over. Much of the imagery is metaphorical, it's a favorite of mine simply for it's sentimental value, not necessarily it's writing. It is here, if for no other reason, than that)

Maybe it's a condition, ever think of that? No, no you didn't. You never thought, "oh maybe he's sensitive about his invisible eyes." Maybe it's a skin condition.

"Maybe she was born with it..."
Old Posted 01-31-2012, 02:47 AM Reply With Quote