View Single Post
기다려
Update, I've got a new deck to read with! It's the Halloween tarot. So now you can choose between this and the Wonderland tarot for which deck you'd like me to read with

Quote:
Originally Posted by KittyBeary View Post
Well I don't really have a question right now, but is it okay to get a reading, anyway? :0
That's totally okay! I'll just pull cards for a general reading, like I did with Kaderin. Sometimes you may not have a question framed but may want clarity on a situation and I'll pull cards on the situation after you describe it.
You can choose your deck and tell me how many cards you want me to pull.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaderin Triste View Post
Well...they could be pirated or, I think it could also be a case of someone buying a deck, only using it a few time, losing the book and/or book and reselling it a couple years later as "vintage" in the hopes of making their money back.

Awww. That really suck about that deck box! Sounds like customs is about as careful as the post office is here. I ordered some jeans and nail polish and the box had been torn open on the side and one of the polishes had fallen out. Thankfully in my case it was cheap and on clearance so I wasn't that upset.
And like...I get it, mail/delivery employees are probably massively overworked and underpaid in general, but add the increased volume of online shopping due to covid, they've probably given up caring, but it's still frustrating to pay a lot just to have what you ordered arrive damaged (if it arrives at all).
Oh yeah, that's definitely a possibility. Only people with large collections have any luck trading decks, so for people who have only a few decks they have to either sell them off or gift them to someone.

That sucks, imagine delivering a package in that condition! I get having to deal with large volume of products but they don't have to be so rough on the items.
In my case this wasn't even the outer packing but the box for the cards, so I'd understand them being rough on the outer packing but do they really have to tear the cards box open just to check the cards inside?! I'll never understand it. All they had to do was lift the tucked flap without tearing it; the box wasn't even taped shut. Sigh.

Buying Runes.
PM if you're selling?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tohopekaliga View Post
Don't be alarmed, we just have a minor case of face hugging adorable monsters. I'm sure it'll blow over eventually.

Old Posted 11-30-2020, 05:03 AM Reply With Quote